Monday, August 13, 2012

Live Performance This Thurs: You can watch cuz it's online

Cindy Lee Berryhill's Live Stageit show link 

Join us from your computer this Thursday Aug. 16th 7pm.

Too busy to go out to see live music cuz the kids need to be in bed at some ungodly early hour? Be an armchair audience! No need to go anywhere cuz you can watch us from the comfort of your own love-seat. This is an online only performance.

Cellist Renata Bratt and I will be performing live from Open Path Recording Studio in San Jose and you are invited. It's 5 bucks (or any donation you see fit to send us) and we will be performing in front of a very small studio audience and you out there in computer monitor land (or even the screen of your cell phone!)

This is my first time doing a Stageit show, so lets have some fun with it. You can Twitter me or FB messages while I'm performing and we'll try to have a read and talk back to some of you hecklers. And the cool thing is I can completely ignore the real hecklers cuz it's all virtual and we have hundreds or thousands of miles of airwaves and underground cable between us....

Here's the word on Stageit's self image:

Stageit is an online venue that allows musicians to stream exclusive LIVE concerts to fans. The vibe is incredibly intimate often featuring performers playing from their homes, directly from their laptop.



here's me and renata at Open Path Studios in 2010

Cindy Lee Berryhill's Live Stageit show link 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little slow. I'd thought this was an online link. Sorry if I caused any confusion with my reply to your earlier post about visiting Paul.

    ReplyDelete