Monday, May 2, 2011

Some Paul Williams Books Seeking A Home

A few days ago I received a letter from a friend of Paul's writings, Julian Dean (he last year threw a big PK Dick fest in Colorado), who is looking for a home for some of his books. I told him I'd post his correspondence on my site here in the hopes that one of you would write to him and let him send you the following books....

Hello,
I am reducing my personal cargo, which translates into having just taken 100 books to the library. I have a box of Paul’s books. Among them is the big old 1972 hardbound, Time Between, and an assortment of Apple Bay and the others from that era, some Dylan books, an upside down bound Int’l Bill of Human Rights, and so on and so forth.

I have been wanting to find an appreciative home for them rather than let them mold in my garage. I live in a cottage with minimal book shelves, and am looking for a cheaper and quieter place to move to. So I am needing to lighten my load.

Would you like me to ship the box to you? I would love it if you would have any use for the treasures.

Thanks SO MUCH for your blog. I love reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment